imayes on Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:40:06 -0500

Re: [PLUG] master vs slave?

I think if it is the only drive on the controller, it has to either be a master with a slave or set up as an "only drive" (master with no slave). This usually depends on the drive. Try reading the information on the drive itself, or look it up on the manufaxturer's website.

Iman