LeRoy Cressy on Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:40:07 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Debian 3 CD (or CD burner)

The debian woody dist consists of 8 cd's. I have them and would be happy to share them with you. If you want a complete set to keep I will be happy to burn one for you.

LeRoy

Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
I was talking to someone a few weeks ago about borrowing a Debian 3
CD, and then it didn't happen. Does anyone in Univ City / Center City
area have one I could borrow, or a CD burner and the willingness to
make me one? (I'll happily buy the blank.)

Thanks much.

(ps: I'm trying to use a Debian 2 CD and then upgrade from there. But I seem to be seeing the fact that CD's aren't forever. It's reading very unreliably after several years of occasional use. Well, that or the CD drive has gone intermittently flaky.)

-- Rev. LeRoy D. Cressy mailto:leroy@lrcressy.com /\_/\ http://lrcressy.com ( o.o ) Phone: 215-535-4037 > ^ <