Arthur S. Alexion on Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:22:42 -0500

Re: [PLUG] near total kablooie

On Monday 18 November 2002 02:58 pm, JP Toto wrote:
> You can pry my MS Natural keyboard pro from my cold dead hands! ;-)
>
> Cheerios, - JP
>
> Michael Leone wrote:
> > eric@lucii.org said:
> >

> >>Long story short:  Microsoft hardware is, in my experience, fragile
> >> and overpriced - much like their software :-)
> >

> > Mine is the exact opposite - I have mice of theirs running for
> > years. (not optical ones, tho). Same for their Natural keyboards.
> > And the Digital SideWinder joystick.

I'll second that, though the newer ones don't compare with my original
1995 MS Natural Keyboard (still in use and my favorite.  the
instructions talk of how the windows keys will have "special uses in
the upcoming Windows 95").