eric@lucii.org on Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:00:09 -0500

Re: [PLUG] security.debian.org up in flames (and others) (fwd)

Then, give them a picture of the massive killer robot from
the movie "Robocop"... ED-209

http://sneakpeek1.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/roboed209.jpg

That'll keep 'em out!

Eric

--
#   Eric Allan Lucas
# "Oh, I have slipped the surly bond of earth