Jesse Huestis on Sat, 23 Nov 2002 14:10:06 -0500

Re: [PLUG] WiFI config

Hi:

I too have wireless questions.  I have tried the Netgear, Linksys and DLink with MS OSs, but not with Linux.  (DLink was the sharpest in MS OSs offering 256 bit encryption)

What are the standard card people are using with Linux?

Also, according to documentation in the Linksys manuals, WEP encryption is not standard.  Has anyone had problems with WEP not working mixing and matching wireless companies cards and access points?

Thanks,

Jesse

Louis Dallara wrote:
Thanks everybody for the WIFI update..