sean finney on Thu, 28 Nov 2002 01:50:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Knoppix/Debian apt-get

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 01:17:33AM -0500, jeff wrote:
> I guess this is due to the Debian version and stability, but hell, who
> needs stability?

well how about bumping yourself up to unstable?  the version i see
on one of my unstable boxes is 1.2.0-1.  of course i don't know if
you think a single package is worth a dist-upgrade, but you could
also pull some tricks with either unstable deb-src entries or
adding pin entries in apt.conf and keep yourself at the current
state.

heh
	sean