Arthur S. Alexion on Sun, 1 Dec 2002 15:40:06 -0500

[PLUG] Window Maker

I have an older machine running Red Hat 7.2.  I often use Window Maker
0.65/GNUStep when I want speed over functionality.

As there seems to be no RPM for the current 0.82 version, I have
downloaded the source and am ready to compile and install.  One
question, before I do, is it worth it?

Reading the NEWS file, there aren't too many apparent changes, and the
installation instructions are not so clear about upgrading.  One thing,
a bit disturbing, is that the documentation seems circa 1999., while
the program components have dates in February and July 2002.

I'd like to hear from any current or past users of Window Maker with
their thoughts.