slash_axl_rose_upen on Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:10:10 -0500

[PLUG] (no subject)

Hi Guys & Gals (do we have any?),

There has been mention that we should do something for Christmas as a
team, especially since we have grown so much since our conception a few
of months ago.  I'm just sitting here thinking and off the top of my
hear, how does this sound?

On a saturday (perhaps the 28th of Dec although reply and discuss) we
have a bit of a get together during the day where we do general linuxy
geeky type things, sit around and chew over issues.  There is a
possibility I can get my place set up with a couple of tables for some
PC's etc and we have a nice patio for sitting outside if the geekiness
call for it.

After that, we head into town say about 7pm and go to some kind of
resteraunt, possibly a curry or thai or whatever people can handle (I
know what you're gonna shout out, Mark!).

But, how many people are going away for the holidays?  What dates would
suit?  How! about as early as this weekend coming (14/15)?.  Reply and
let us all know.

Cheers!

Do you Yahoo!?