Jeff Abrahamson on Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:21:10 -0500

Re: [PLUG] plug presentation from a GnuPG developer

This would be cool. Can we arrange it, say for Thursday 19, since the
weekend is likely to just make holiday obligations thicker.

What do we need to happen? A consensus and a venue? Who else is
interested?

-Jeff

--
 Jeff