Mike Leone on Tue, 10 Dec 2002 23:40:22 -0500

Re: [PLUG] plug presentation from a GnuPG developer

Jeff Abrahamson (jeff@purple.com) had this to say on 12/10/02 at 16:27:
> This would be cool. Can we arrange it, say for Thursday 19, since the
> weekend is likely to just make holiday obligations thicker.
>
> What do we need to happen? A consensus and a venue? Who else is
> interested?

We need to have Guillermo say that it's OK, and that the University will
allow it, for a start. :-) Otherwise we'd need to find a different venue.

Otherwise, yes, I'd say consensus.

And I'd be very interested.

> -Jeff
>

> On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 12:41:24PM -0500, Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> > So if you're willing to have a meeting from December 19th - 22nd, you can
> > have a presentation from one of the developers of GnuPG, and exchange
> > signatures with him.
> >
> > ----- Forwarded message from David Shaw <dshaw@jabberwocky.com> -----
> >
> > Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:28:35 -0500
> > From: David Shaw <dshaw@jabberwocky.com>
> > To: Darxus@chaosreigns.com
> > Subject: Meeting
> >
> > Hiya,
> >
> > We mailed back and forth a couple of times a few months ago about
> > crypto stuff.  If you recall, I'm one of the developers of GnuPG, and
> > I was going to be in PA.  One thing led to another, and I wasn't going
> > to be in PA, but a few more things have led to another, and I'm
> > (probably) going to be in PA on the 19-22 of December.
> >
> > I am still interested in speaking to PLUG, but I'm not sure if that
> > trip coincides with any of your meetings.  Either way, I'd be very
> > interested in exchanging key signatures with you and anyone else who
> > would like to.
> >
> > David
> >
> > --
> >    David Shaw  |  dshaw@jabberwocky.com  |  WWW http://www.jabberwocky.com/
> > +---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
> >    "There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
> >       We don't believe this to be a coincidence." - Jeremy S. Anderson
> >
> > ----- End forwarded message -----
>

> --
>  Jeff
>
>  Jeff Abrahamson  <http://www.purple.com/jeff/>
>  GPG fingerprint: 1A1A BA95 D082 A558 A276  63C6 16BF 8C4C 0D1D AE4B

Member, LEAF Project <http://leaf.sourceforge.net>    AIM: MikeLeone
Public Key - <http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.asc>
Registered Linux user# 201348