Michael C. Toren on Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:51:19 -0500

Re: [PLUG] plug presentation from a GnuPG developer

> We need to have Guillermo say that it's OK, and that the University will
> allow it, for a start. :-) Otherwise we'd need to find a different venue.

Have we been able to confirm one way or the other that the room at USP is
available on either Thursday or Friday?  Personally, Thursday would be much
better than Friday for me.

As a backup plan, I began to look into using the Lee Park auditorium, but
I'm sorry to report that it doesn't look like we'll be able to hold future
PLUG meetings there.  The renovations were completed earlier this month[1],
but the new space is more of a conference room than an auditorium.  There's
no longer a raised stage, just a few randomly placed desks with about 30
chairs, as opposed to the 70 that were there previously.  Oh, well.

David, does Thursday at around 7PM or 8PM work for you, if Guillermo can
get the room?

Thanks!
-mct

[1] Quoting from the message I sent to PLUG in May: "... they're starting
    the renovations either the first or second week in May, and expect it
    to last four to six weeks".   Uh, huh.  Yeah, right.  *sigh*