David Shaw on Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:30:04 -0500

Re: [PLUG] plug presentation from a GnuPG developer

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 02:51:17PM -0500, Michael C. Toren wrote:
> > We need to have Guillermo say that it's OK, and that the University will
> > allow it, for a start. :-) Otherwise we'd need to find a different venue.
>
> Have we been able to confirm one way or the other that the room at USP is
> available on either Thursday or Friday?  Personally, Thursday would be much
> better than Friday for me.
>
> As a backup plan, I began to look into using the Lee Park auditorium, but
> I'm sorry to report that it doesn't look like we'll be able to hold future
> PLUG meetings there.  The renovations were completed earlier this month[1],
> but the new space is more of a conference room than an auditorium.  There's
> no longer a raised stage, just a few randomly placed desks with about 30
> chairs, as opposed to the 70 that were there previously.  Oh, well.
>
> David, does Thursday at around 7PM or 8PM work for you, if Guillermo can
> get the room?

Yes that does.

It would be helpful if people could let me know exactly what they want
to hear about GnuPG... I can always give the "Public key crypto and
you" talk, but I suspect you folks are more advanced than that.

David