Darxus on Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:00:11 -0500

[PLUG] plug presentation from a GnuPG developer

So if you're willing to have a meeting from December 19th - 22nd, you can
have a presentation from one of the developers of GnuPG, and exchange
signatures with him.

----- Forwarded message from David Shaw <dshaw@jabberwocky.com> -----

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:28:35 -0500
From: David Shaw <dshaw@jabberwocky.com>
To: Darxus@chaosreigns.com
Subject: Meeting

Hiya,

We mailed back and forth a couple of times a few months ago about
crypto stuff.  If you recall, I'm one of the developers of GnuPG, and
I was going to be in PA.  One thing led to another, and I wasn't going
to be in PA, but a few more things have led to another, and I'm
(probably) going to be in PA on the 19-22 of December.

I am still interested in speaking to PLUG, but I'm not sure if that
trip coincides with any of your meetings.  Either way, I'd be very
interested in exchanging key signatures with you and anyone else who
would like to.

David