Michael C. Toren on Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:51:37 -0500

Re: [PLUG] SPAM from being a list member/poster

> Noticed that after I sent my email myself, and I was surprised to
> see it still there, since nothingbut.net doesn't host the mailing
> list right now, to the best of my knowledge.
>
> If they've got the archives back up, does this mean that list
> traffic could move back there from mct's machines?

It's the same machine as before, with a file system that can't be
trusted (firestorm.nothinbut.net, uptime 142 days days as of the time
of this writing).  No one at NothinButNet has had the time to replace
it yet, and the only thing it's doing at the moment is running the
leftover bits of it's apache configuration.

> In any case, we have no *current* archives...

Correct.

-mct