John Lavin on Tue, 10 Dec 2002 19:24:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] plug presentation from a GnuPG developer

Jeff Abrahamson said:
> This would be cool. Can we arrange it, say for Thursday 19, since the
> weekend is likely to just make holiday obligations thicker.
>
> What do we need to happen? A consensus and a venue? Who else is
> interested?
I'm interested.  Thursdays are bad for me personally though too.

Who wants to coordinate?  Perhaps Guillermo could tell us if our room is
available any time between the 19th and 22nd.

Regards,
-john
--
John Lavin