eric@lucii.org on Sat, 14 Dec 2002 23:11:11 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Mandrake 9.0 install problem...

Yes, they do have several lists.  I searched the archives of the mailing
lists without success.  I'll post this question there tomorrow - I just
hoped that somebody here had seen it before and could say: "Oh yeah,
just ...." :-D

Also, I did try it on another computer... works just fine.  Sigh.

Thanks.

Eric