Flint Heart on Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:31:14 -0500

Re: [PLUG] quake 3 sound problems

If your using kde its the fact that kde is using the sound.  With an sblive
or other sound card that has some more robust drivers you won't have a
problem.  you can tell kde to stop the sound service then you can run q3
safely.

N-Tropy