Michael Leone on Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:50:06 -0500

Re: [PLUG] March 'Lightning Round' presentation topics?

Walt Mankowski said:
> On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 11:39:44PM -0500, Mike Leone wrote:
>> I'll add you in. When you think of something to talk about, just let
>> me know. :-)
>
> I also volunteered to give a talk, but I didn't give a topic.  How about
> a followup to Mark's talk, entitled "How to create a daemon"?

OK; I'll add you in tonight.

The meetings page has been updated, BTW, as has the past meetings page.
Altho I'm missing an email address for February's presenter ( I *always*
manage to forget your name, for some reason. :-( Sorry about that).

Still haven't heard back from Paul, about rescheduling the Gentoo Linux
presentation. The GNU/Hurd presentation has been postponed, but DocBook
might still be happening.

> Other possible topics would be "n Cool Things You Didn't Know You
> Could Do With screen(1)" and "n Cool Things You Didn't Know You Could Do
> with zsh(1)".

Anyone want either of those? Just let me know.

Member, LEAF Project <http://leaf.sourceforge.net>    AIM: MikeLeone
Public Key - <http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.asc>
Registered Linux user# 201348