mjd-lists-plug on Wed, 18 Dec 2002 00:01:07 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Perl and a large concatination

"Molnar, Bradley" <brmolnar@exchange.ursinus.edu>
> I know the file name will the 'srquote' so, that isn't a puzzle. I had it
> working with several files as long as they were all in the same directory,
> but, when I try to open them up in different directories, nothing works.
> Here is my single directory version, any ideas anyone?

There must be something you aren't telling us or you aren't showing
us, because this program couldn't possibly have worked for files in
the same directory or files in different directories or anything else.

You have:

But you never stored anything in @a.