eric@lucii.org on Wed, 18 Dec 2002 07:30:29 -0500

Re: [PLUG] SQL

For a good intro to SQL I suggest "LAN Times Guide to SQL".
I found it quite helpful when I was starting out.
Unfortunately, it appears to be out of print.  Check
Amazon's page on it (below).  There may be some used copies
available which will save you some $$ too.

Warning: Broken URL follows....

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/007882026X/qid=1040213537/
sr=11-1/ref=sr_11_1/002-9457933-1475257

Eric

On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 09:13:00PM -0800, slash_axl_rose_upen wrote:
> hi all
> I want to learn mysql on linux but i have not worked
> with sql also
> how do i get started and which is a good book for sql
> on linux
> thnkx in advance

#   Eric Allan Lucas
Who is a libertarian?  A libertarian is a person who believes that no
one has the right, under any circumstances, to initiate force against
another human being, or to advocate or delegate its initiation. Those
who act consistently with this principle are libertarians, whether they
realize it or not. Those who fail to act consistently with it are not
libertarians, regardless of what they may claim.
  -- L. Neil Smith