epike on Tue, 24 Dec 2002 10:50:31 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Testing logrotate

oh...i realize I just assumed the distro your using set it up
already.  Usually with RedHat (which is what i use) its
already setup and  you'd only need to edit files
in /etc/logrotate.d.  A good indication of logrotate running is
if you see .1, .2, .3 versions of some of the system log files
generated.  Well if its not setup then yes youd have to set it
up in cron:-)

epike