jeff on Sun, 29 Dec 2002 18:36:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] PC Anywhere?

On Sun, 2002-12-29 at 15:41, Paul wrote:
> I'm sure Symatec would try to prevent anyone who hasn't paid for a copy
> f PC Anywhere from connecting to a PC Anywhere host.  That's business.

you make a very good point.

However, there's always a solution and I just thought there might be one
here.  I'm not opposed to actually *paying* for it, which would be
absolutlely within their business plan, but I suppose there's not enough
demand to produce a linux client(?).  They do have Mac support.

Guess I'll have to play with VNC then.  Hopefully the Windows end is stable and doesn't mind modems.

Thanks,
Jeff