Mike Leone on Sun, 29 Dec 2002 19:21:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] PC Anywhere?

jeff (jeffv@op.net) had this to say on 12/29/02 at 18:37:
> On Sun, 2002-12-29 at 15:41, Paul wrote:
> > I'm sure Symatec would try to prevent anyone who hasn't paid for a copy
> > f PC Anywhere from connecting to a PC Anywhere host.  That's business.
>
> you make a very good point.
>
> However, there's always a solution and I just thought there might be one
> here.  I'm not opposed to actually *paying* for it, which would be
> absolutlely within their business plan, but I suppose there's not enough
> demand to produce a linux client(?).  They do have Mac support.
>
> Guess I'll have to play with VNC then.  Hopefully the Windows end is stable

It is.

>and doesn't mind modems.

Has no idea about modems, that I've seen. :-)

Member, LEAF Project <http://leaf.sourceforge.net>    AIM: MikeLeone
Public Key - <http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.asc>
Registered Linux user# 201348