Michael Lazin on Mon, 30 Dec 2002 19:30:32 -0500

[PLUG] linux laptop

I have a laptop running Mandrake 9.0 and I would like to sometimes use it as a desktop. I found a USB mouse that works with it, and now I need a USB keyboard and a monitor. I did some research and found that the Sun type 6 USB keyboard works with linux, and would like to know if there is someplace in Philly where I can find one, or other linux compatible USB keyboard. Also, does anyone know where I can find an inexpensive monitor for this system? I would like a large one, 19 or 20 inch, but I don't want to spend a lot of money. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Michael

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_stopmorespam_3mf