Kam Salisbury on Tue, 31 Dec 2002 21:02:12 -0500

[PLUG] Free Redhat 7.3 CDs

I have several (12 or so) Redhat 7.3 evaluation CD packs. 2 Discs each. I
will gladly snail mail them to any PLUG member if they Paypal me the exact
shipping cost. These eval CDs DO NOT TIME OUT. They are the same thing that
you could download except there are no source CDs.

Same deal for one (I only have one, sorry) still in the shrink wrap Redhat
7.3 Professional boxed set.

None of these CDs are home grown CDRs. All are brand new in shrink wrap left
overs. No registration or licensing comes with any of these products or is
needed. Want more than one evaluation CD? No problem, still the same "You
pay the postal cost" deal.

Email me directly if interested please...

010010110110000101101101

Kam Salisbury
MCSE, CNA, Linux+, Believer in Open Source.
http://kamsalisbury.com

*Yes. I have broadband and will download + CDR burn a copy of any
distribution I can get my hands on for any PLUG member if they pay the exact
shipping. Again, email me direct if interested.