leroy on Wed, 1 Jan 2003 04:25:20 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Verizon Business DSL

The deal that I mentioned was a direct exchange for DSL service with a
minimum of down time.  If you are in the North East Philly area which only
has World Com DSL service then it would be best to use a secondary phone
line for the DSL service.  Worldcom does not have a deal with Speakeasy
for a direct transfer of DSL service from DirecTVDSL.

--
Rev. LeRoy D. Cressy   mailto:leroy@lrcressy.com   /\_/\
                       http://lrcressy.com        ( o.o )

gpg fingerprint:  AE0E 9F8F AC3B 7E3D A0EA  72AC FBB2 78BB 2E64 0404