John Lavin on Thu, 2 Jan 2003 19:14:06 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Residential DSL w/dial-in service

Tom said:
> My brother is looking for residential DSL service in Royersford.  He wants to
> have dial-in capability so his daughter can use her laptop to get to Hotmail
> when she's not at home.  Currently he has AOL DSL but the DSL line won't
> connect and AOL hasn't been too prompt about solving the problem.  Anybody
> have any suggestions?  I've looked at DCAnet, Speakeasy and Verizon, they
> don't seem to have addon dial-in packages.
Tom -

If you mean having a DSL account and also having the capability to dial
up on that same account, Speakeasy does have that and you don't have to
pay extra - its included.  I've been browsing their site and it looks
like pretty much all of them have it that I could see - at least the
home DSL ones that I was interested in.  I'm pretty sure DCA has that
too.

Regards,
-john
--