Steven Tomcavage on Fri, 3 Jan 2003 12:27:16 -0500

[PLUG] Jobs, again

I'm looking for a job in the Philly area and I was hoping someone on the
list could help me. I have 3 years experience as a Linux admin and 6 years
experience as a Perl programmer (CGIs, system scripts, and developing
modules). I'd love something downtown but will be happy with something in
the 'burbs.

My resume is online in PDF at ftp://ftp.tomcavage.com/Steven_Tomcavage.pdf
and in plain text at ftp://ftp.tomcavage.com/Steven_Tomcavage.txt. The
best way to reach me is either this e-mail address or by phone at
267-307-7598.

Thanks,

Steven Tomcavage