Kam Salisbury on Mon, 06 Jan 2003 13:41:03 -0500

[PLUG] Free dot matrix printer

I have one dot matrix printer with printer ribbon in working condition to
whoever wants it. I can bring it to the next PLUG this week for you to take
off my hands. The printer is a Panasonic and it worked over a year ago
before sitting unused in my basement. I am sorry but I do not remember the
model number. If you are interested, please email me directly (instead of
the list) and I will get it off the shelf in the basement and give you model
number, does it still power up, etc.

011010110110000101101101

Kam Salisbury
MCSE, Linux+, CNA -- Believer in Open Source.
http://www.kamsalisbury.com