Jesse Huestis on Sun, 12 Jan 2003 21:19:24 -0500

Re: [PLUG] wireless security

There is something called WEP which is an encryption scheme using 265, 128, 64, or 32 bit encryption.  From what I understand the key is not that strong, but it is a first lineof defense and couple with limiting MAC addresses it should protect wire computing.

I would however, be concerned in highly sentitive situations.

Jesse