Tom on Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:46:13 -0500

Re: [PLUG] SCSI cases

There's one pin that you have to short to ground to turn the supply on.  It's
pin 14 (PS_ON#) on the Motherboard connector.  That's the one just to the
left of the latch.  You can short it to pin 15 or 16 (COM), the pins inline
with the latch or to pin 13.  The Apple power supply works the same basic way
but I think the connector is different.  You still need a load on the 5V
line.  Cyberguys (www.cyberguys.com) lists one for ~$10.

HTH,
Tom