Michael Bevilacqua on Thu, 16 Jan 2003 19:50:30 -0500

Re: [PLUG] FW: [Phillyjobs] Position Title: Senior Systems Administrator

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 07:17:19PM -0500, benjr wrote:
> Hi Mike,

Hey Ben,

> I too worked at Aspre for a while (2nd shift).

There were two Ben's working there when I was first hired. One of the
Ben's worked weekends with me. The other worked second shift when I
first came on board but then left a short while after for better
opportunities (Novell admin work if I remember correctly) He sat across
from Stephan, who left around the same time.

Either way its good to hear from you.

> If it would make you feel better, I could post my resume and respond
> to the position also.

Heh, thanks... 8)

> I am trying to get out of my job too.  Lockheed Martin has about 70
> open positions in Valley Forge.

Thank you for the tip, I'll definitely look into it. Some of the people
I work with currently worked for Lockheed.

--
Regards,

Michael Bevilacqua

   ~