brian on Mon, 20 Jan 2003 15:38:15 -0500

Re: Re: [PLUG] Linux boot disk to replace XP Admin password?

Physical Security becomes the key factor here.  I know you are talking about a client, but as a best practice information that should be secured should not be on a local client, it should be stored on the server.  And the server should be physically secured.

Brian M.