epike on Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:26:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Certifications

i'm not qualified to answer that but from lightly
surfing the website they seem to imply that you can...
if your able to get just to exam please let us know,
i personally would be interested in that also.

http://www.redhat.com/training/rhce/rhce_faq.html#selfpace

e pike