Steven Tomcavage on Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:42:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Certifications

Yes, you can take the RHCE exam without going through the training. The
exam (RH 302) is a whole day affair, and it must take place at a Red Hat
approved center (there's one in Philly). It costs $749.

Alternatively, there is the new RHCT, which is a Red Hat Certified
Technician. This is a subset of the RHCE, and costs a bit less at $349. Of
course, it being so new, no-one in the HR world has heard of it yet.

-Steven