Chris Mann on Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:21:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Request for anyone going to Linuxworld

I'm at the conferance now, and on my way to the IBM stage. I'll see if I
can get ya one.

Chris Mann
Systems Administrator
Legg Mason Real Estate Services

>>> jlavin@linuxtech.com 01/17/03 16:29 PM >>>
If someone going to Linuxworld could do me a favor and pick up a copy of
IBM's Software Evaluation Kit (SEK), I'd appreciate it.  You can order
the
current 2 CD via mail, but their site says that the updated 4 CD one is
available at the Expo.

I've been experimenting with Eclipse, the open source part of their Java
application development toolset and wanted to see what bells and
whistles
they have on their CD.

Thanks,
-john