Thomas Thurman on Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:41:03 -0500

[PLUG] Second-hand computer dealers near Pottstown

Anyone have any recommendations for second-hand computer dealers near
Pottstown? We bought a whole lot of fairly low-spec machines at an auction
and ended up with more than we needed, so I'd like to sell the extra
ones-- there are ten-- and probably buy another machine with the proceeds.

(fwiw, they're Dell Optiplex GL 5133s. Each is a Pentium 75-200, though
/proc/cpuinfo claims they run at 133Mhz. According to /proc/meminfo
there's 13Mb of RAM in each of them; each has a 2Gb hard drive, which is
blank, a 3.5" floppy drive and a CD-ROM drive; most have a sound
card. They will happily run Linux.)