Fred K Ollinger on Fri, 24 Jan 2003 18:29:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] OT: OpenBSD ISO Image

> Well, its not for the x86, its for Sparc64. My problem(s) is actually
> burning the CD-ROM. I can't seem to find the boot strap file for it.

Isn't there a floppy disk image. We have been through this before on plug.

You really don't need a cd to install openbsd on sparc as there are boot
floppies. I have used them, but not to install as rescue disks only on an
old sparc. It worked great as OpenBSD has instant shell access in the
installer.

Fred Ollinger