Tobias DiPasquale on Sun, 26 Jan 2003 14:05:04 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Tux Configuration

On Sun, 2003-01-26 at 13:17, John Karr wrote:
> I put a Linux Box (Red Hat 8.0) into operation at work as an FTP server.
> Then we had a problem with our web hosting and had to move the main web
> site in house. I had installed Tux not expecting it to be a web server, and
> Tux works fine. Now the server needs a form, and it looks like the version
> of Tux installed supports CGI, and I configured its CGI directory in
> tux.conf. It just doesn't work.

Refer to the Red Hat Content Accelerator Manual, found at the following

It sounds like you need to add "pl" to the TUX/CGI section of
/etc/tux.mime.types. See if that works for you. HTH :)

--
Tobias DiPasquale
88FA 30C9 1E63 CFE2 CBD8  37C4 DA1C E2BF 1D26 F036