Mike Leone on Wed, 5 Feb 2003 00:22:04 -0500

[plug-announce] REMINDER: February 5 PLUG meeting Announcement - topic "Programming in Assembly Language"

  PLUG  --  The Philadelphia area Linux Users Group
        Cordially invites you to our next meeting

  Wednesday February 5, 2003 @  The University of the Sciences

              in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

  The topic of this month's meeting is "Programming in Assembly Language".

  The meeting will take place from 7PM - 9PM, at:

  University of the Sciences in Philadelphia (USP)
  Rosenberger Hall, Room 102
  600 South 43rd Street
  Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495

  This is in the University City area; directions are available at:
  http://www.phillylinux.org/locations/usp.html. The University is also easily
  accessible by public transportation.

  Room 102 (our usual meeting location) has professional grade AV presentation
  equipment, as well as power and Ethernet connections at every seat, so
  feel free to bring your laptop (configured for DHCP addressing). Room
  capacity is approximately 90.

  There will be an open Q&A session from 7-8PM, and then the presentation
  starts at 8PM. This is an open meeting; all are welcome, and encouraged to
  attend.

  Usually, a number of members get together after the meeting at a nearby
  resturant, for food and perhaps a beer or two. Come join the camadarie!