Jason Costomiris on Sat, 08 Feb 2003 13:21:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Without OS X

On Saturday, February 8, 2003, at 12:09 PM, christophe barbe wrote:

On Sat, Feb 08, 2003 at 12:48:48AM -0500, Jason Costomiris wrote:
How about:

1. Pull all the pictures off of my digital camera and import into my
photo software
2. Run over each image to get the color levels, etc. straightened out
3. Output a slideshow in Quicktime format with music behind it.

You are right stay on your proprietary environment to create proprietary
output.

Obviously you don't know much about Quicktime. You can output loads of different formats.

Don't like Quicktime?  Just tell QT to export to MPEG-2 or MPEG-4?

--
Jason Costomiris <><
E: jcostom {at} jasons {dot} org / W: http://www.jasons.org/