Eugene Smiley on Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:01:07 -0500

RE: [PLUG] (OT) DSL and Taxes

I just looked at my first bill for the Cavalier Telephone package that I had
installed when we moved. Package includes Local, 300 LD minutes, and DSL w/
static IP for ~$80/month. The first bill includes DSL modem cost and
installation fees. On $300 bill taxes come out to $10.07.

Fed				3.86
Stat Gros Rcpt		6.14
State			0.06
Local			0.01