JP Toto on Sat, 15 Feb 2003 09:10:35 -0500

[PLUG] Drop Shaddow Cursor w/ XFree

I just compiled XFree86 (4.2.99.4) and now I seem to
get a drop shaddow behind my mouse cursor. It's in
plain X and carries over into KDE as well. It's pretty
but I'de really like to turn it off. Can't seem to
find anything in XF86Config though. This is a brand
new Gentoo install so X was compiled from scratch and
not upgraded. Anyone know what Im talking about?

=====
JP Toto
ViceClown@yahoo.com
jtoto@member.fsf.org