Jeff Abrahamson on Sat, 15 Feb 2003 11:41:14 -0500

[PLUG] lightening talk question

My lightening talk in three weeks will be my first PLUG
presentation, and, I think, the first time we do lightening
talks. A couple questions, then:

1. Is the idea 5 minutes plus questions, 5 minutes including
   questions, or 5 minutes no questions?

2. Is it reasonable to have my slides in pdf or ps form? Is there a
   machine there? How does this all work?

As an aside, what software do folks like to use to make slides? In
particular, if anyone has used the latex slides package, I'd be
curious how it worked out for you and how you got the papersize issues
resolved.

--
 Jeff