W.Chris Shank on Thu, 20 Feb 2003 22:41:02 -0500

[PLUG] OS X Question

I know this isn't an OS X specific list - but it seems that we deal with many varieties of unix & bsd here.

I'm having trouble with my iBook losing the IP address for the AirPort card after it goes into sleep mode. ifconfig en1 down & up doesn't fix it and I can't figure out an equivalent switch for renewing the lease as I would on other OS's. I've also tried creating multiple locations - one having nothing turned on (called NULL) and switching between them - no luck. Any help is really appreciated cause I have to reboot to get the IP back.

thanks