Jeff Abrahamson on Sat, 22 Feb 2003 12:50:30 -0500

[PLUG] wget, javascript, and /homepage.mac.com

I want to grab my Mom's vacation photos all at once, just to have a
copy. She put them on homepage.mac.com, which shows thumbnails and
then reveals enlargements through javascript stuff that looks like
this:

    slides[10] = new Slide('http://homepage.mac.c ...

So wget doesn't grab the enlargements. I can get urlview to see them,
but I can't do anything from there. I guess I could write a perl
program that parses the url's out, but this becomes a multiple step
process prone to breaking if mac.com changes their format.

Any thoughts on how to do this simply?

--
 Jeff