Wayne Dawson on Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:27:09 -0500

Re: [PLUG] blurry screen due to shadows

At 10:04 AM 3/3/03 -0500, Brian Epstein wrote:
> I have just installed Red Hat 7.3 and my screen looks blurry. If I look
> close it seems to have multiple shadow images of everything on the screen.

You don't by chance use a manual KVM switch do you?  My non-powered KVM
switches often have these ghosts in the screen.  I'm sure that something
could be done (shielding) to fix it, but I just don't bother ;)

Yes, that's exactly what it is. I moved the cabling around and it doesn't look so bad now.

Thanks,
Wayne