Mike Leone on Wed, 05 Mar 2003 00:30:32 -0500

[PLUG] Need someone to handle the March keysigning; I can't make it

Sorry; I have to skip this month's meeting; something's come up. So I won't
be able to do my talk on GPG, nor handle the keysigning. So if someone else
can do that, I'd appreciate it. It's really easy - just print out about a
dozen copies of all the fingerprints on the PLUG keyring (gpg
--fingerprints), and hand them out to whoever wants to be a part of the
keysigning.