W. Chris Shank on Tue, 04 Mar 2003 12:21:16 -0500

[PLUG] OT: JWorks

I have started an OSS project to create a suite of Java applets that can
read/write MS Office docs. This is to satisfy a very specific need I have
for an intranet portal application- but I think others may find it useful
for their intranets. If you would like to contribute, please do -
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jworks/

I welcome anyone who wants to contribute - anything from coding to
documentation to maintaining the website.

Thanks,

Chris

(PS: I'm not tied to Java or applets - but from what I know - that is the
best 'Open' solution available - if you have another suggestion on the
technology - please let me know.)