M.Simons on Wed, 05 Mar 2003 19:01:07 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Tonight's Meeting...

Guillermo wrote:
> > will be held in Griffith Hall C, the large room in the main building.

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Chris Hedemark inquired:
> Which is where?
> Please please please, when announcing meetings, please take into
> account that there is a good chance that the reader is not a student at
> usip.edu and doesn't know what or where Griffith Hall C is.

He knows this.  :)  I understand your frustration though.  Griffith Hall
(I believe) is the building right across from rosenberger, we have met
there many times as an alternative location, which is probably why he
doesn't feel the need to post too many details. (Not to mention, he
probably only has so much time.. and is already our gracious host.) If you
look on the map http://www.phillylinux.org/images/largeUSPmap.gif  I
believe it is building 1 which is right across from visitor parking
and rosenberger hall 6 where we normally meet.

We should probably update the http://www.phillylinux.org/locations/usp.html
location/direction page to signify primary and alternative meeting
locations.
--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Arts Resource Project : PTMaterials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org